venerdì, dicembre 14, 2007

hard sun

When I walk beside her

I am the better man

when i look to leave her

I always stagger back again

Once I built an ivory tower

so I could worship from above

when I climb down to be set free

she took me in again

There’s a biga big hard sun

beating on the big people

in the big hard world

When she comes to greet me

she is mercy at my feet

I see her inner charm

she just throws it back at me

Once I dug an early grave

to find a better land

she just smiled and laughed at me

and took her rules back again

Once I stood to lose her

and I saw what i had done

bowed down and threw away the hours

of her garden and her sun

So I tried to want her

I turned to see her weep

40 days and 40 night

sand its still coming down on me
Your Rockstar Name Is...
Thunder Chaos
What's Your Rockstar Name?